Thursday, March 8, 2012

Would you judge me if I told you....

Would you judge me if I told you....

-lately my days off with Samuel have been "pajama days" spent lounging in my husband's heavenly robe a little too late in the day...with no desire to go out and share Samuel with anyone...(can you not just hear the helicopter mom hovering over him???)

-I'm so beyond excited to go to the beach this year that my mind is already there...it's all I plan for, all I Pinterest for...so much so that I purchased this body butter, which I love, to make me feel like I'm at the beach...it's my mid-day pick-me-up while cooped up in a room full of teenagers :)


-I lose sleep because I spend my sleeping hours watching Samuel on the video monitor (I'm sure my husband appreciates the bright blue glow in the room from leaving the video monitor on :)....

-I'm earning my certification to teach English, but I'm bored by most classics (ah!)....

-I'm completely turned off to any reality shows...American Idol, The Voice, (the 84 other reality shows on these days)...

-I'm not a movie person - if I'm not into it in the first 15 minutes, I turn it off...

-I would love to be paid to write Sunday School/VBS curriculum and skits...I'd like to get paid to create/improve curriculum for private schools (they should be held to a higher standard than public schools....//soapbox??)

-As I am typing this, I'm watching my son to lick the side of his swing....(whose kid is this, anyway??)

...I should probably stop him..... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Other than the coconut body butter (I hate coconut), no judgements here... You saw me with the monitor camera!

    PS: this is Anita my friend!

    ReplyDelete