Monday, March 5, 2012

Mommy Brain & Pinterest

I thought when I had Samuel that my preggo-brain would fade and I would return to my usual obsessively-organized brain. Sadly, this has not happened. I'm forgetting EVERYTHING! I make a list for the store, even if for a few things, and then forget my list.

Last night, it took 6 hours for me to make a necessary online purchase because I would get on my computer only to be distracted by Facebook and Pinterest (I blame the crazy creative mommies on Pinterest for distracting me from my mommy-tasks). :)

On that note - I'm in love with Pinterest. I love the recipes and crafy ideas - I have a board entitled "FunMommy" in hopes of remembering the great ideas for Samuel when he's old enough to enjoy them.

I also have a board of preggo-pic ideas that I wish I'd had when I was preggo with Samuel - but who feels like getting their pictures taken when they're bloated, on bed-rest, cranky, and sleep-deprived?? (insert dramatic sigh here). I def hope to use these great ideas for my next pregnancy but hope Samuel doesn't think, "why didn't you do this for me? You love him/her more"...but he's a boy - boys don't think of that stuff, do they??

No comments:

Post a Comment