Wednesday, March 21, 2012

First Foods...obsessions

Lately, I'm obsessed...

Samuel just turned 12 weeks old this past Sunday and I am beyond excited about him starting solid foods in 4 weeks. I'm obsessed with it. I received a Baby Bullet as a baby shower gift and have been waiting to use it. I squealed with delight when I opened it (ask my husband - he experienced the pandemonium).
Last night I began reading the Baby Bullet recipe book and menu - I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all right now, so any tips on making food and first feedings will be much appreciated. I'm so anxious to begin shopping for his food and making it - I was heartbroken to read that it only freezes for 30 days... :( I'll have to restrain myself for a few more weeks....

I know I'm one of THOSE moms - I plan to have the video camera set up, camera in hand, ready for his first experience with food. I'm not ashamed - I pushed his stroller on his first walk around the neighborhood with camera in hand - I'm obsessed, I don't deny it. :)

...I'm also obsessed with these sweet treats:





Easter and Valentine's Day are the two holidays where my chocolate allergy REALLY stinks! So I stock up on these delicacies (candy to some...bits of heaven to others...) when I can - donations appreciated ;). My post-baby weight loss is not benefitting from these holidays though!

..speaking of post-baby weight...the beach is coming up in less than 2 months - at this point, I'm considering a moo-moo - my pre-baby Victoria Secret 2-pieces aren't going to cut it this year....::sigh:: - but I have ZERO motivation/energy to workout - can shopping count as a workout? - that I can do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment