Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What We're Reading

It's Wednesday...that means it's "What We're Reading Wednesday"!!

My life is filled with trucks, cars, heroes, races, wrestling, potty humor, etc...
Our choice of bedtime books is slowly becoming more "boyish" than before. I can't complain, especially when an ornery little boy's eyes light up at bedtime when reading these two books.

I Love You, Stinky Face

you can find it here on Amazon

This is such a sweet book!! It's become one of my favorites. Mostly because it's about a mom and a little boy sharing a sweet moment before bedtime. It's a story about a mommy loving her baby boy no matter what! :) I highly recommend it!

Red Truck

you can find it here on Amazon

A short book with great rhymes and rhythm. The words run through my head all day - it's catchy!
My littlest man loves this book, too. Check out the bright colors:






Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: