Monday, October 7, 2013

Ramblings...

My baby will be 2 in less than 3 months!! I am dying. I cannot handle this. He's grown inches taller overnight, he's talking nonstop, playing with cars and pirates on his own....I love the growing up but I miss my little baby!!
21 months old!

I fear I have fallen into the "mom fashion pit." Nothing trendy appeals to me. Pumps are not practical, nor do I want to show my midriff...but let's be honest, midriffs should only be acceptable in a few places, restaurants not being one of them! (rant over...)

A certain little boy is in the habit of asking for chocolate every morning. I give him a Kiss or a Peanut Butter cup. I always said I'd never let my kids have so much candy or chocolate, but I can't resist that sweet voice. Some need coffee, he needs chocolate ;)

I've started my Christmas shopping. Who am I kidding?? I started it in August...in hopes of sticking to a budget, but I always get caught up in the season and shop some more. ;)

My heart was completely overwhelmed with the thought of Mary praising God that His promised One had arrived - can you imagine her, looking at her sleeping baby boy and knowing God's promise? Only a few believed it while he was still new. She knew. :)  I was thanking God that my baby is here, and God overwhelmed me with that thought. (Perhaps I'm in the mood for Christmas...ha!)

We have a new puppy. Her face is too cute for us to be frustrated with her for too long about anything...let's hope she keeps that cuteness because, I fear, we've brought home Marley... ;)

Maggie - 8 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment