Monday, October 1, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Almonds

Fall is here!
So, I've made a promise to myself to actually MAKE the recipes I pin on Pinterest. Beginning tonight!

Yes, I made these at 10:30 tonight, but that's what happens when your husband works retail hours - baby boy wakes up at 8am, husband doesn't get home until 10pm...needless to say, we have long days in our house!

That's why I'm making nuts and yummy salsa mixes (I'll post about that later) at 10:30 at night :)

 I made these tonight: Pumpkin Pie Almonds

Can I just tell you how amazing the house smelled while they were roasting?! AH-Mazing. They taste pretty spectacular too - probably dangerous that I'll be at home with them all day tomorrow!

 I used "Dark Amber Maple Syrup" instead of the Agave Nectar. They came out perfect.

 To my lovely friends and family: expect these as holiday gifts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment