Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Book Review.


I have so much fun reading books for Bethany House Publishers. I love getting them for free!
The most recent book I read was a Christian Fiction Romance/Mystery. I usually do not go for mysteries, but I know with Bethany House I do not have to worry about bad language or disturbing plots (let's face it, I'm disturbed by most movies with the exception of Disney films - ha!)



After reading this book, I am a new Jody Hedlund fan!
I was captivated from page one!
Hedlund paints a beautiful portrait of two characters in a vividly detailed historical background.
I was on the edge on my seat waiting for the story to unfold. I even caught myself trying to skip ahead to find out what happened next, but refused because each part of the story was so entertaining.

I highly recommend it. I stayed up WAY too late reading it, trying to finish it in one evening. But sleep won, and I was eager for naptime the next morning so I could finish it. I couldn't put it down! This is a new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment