Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Ramblings....

*Vacuum Seal Storage is an activity I look forward to. If I have extra bags, I will look for things to store. How can stuff shrink to be so small??

*Vinegar and Baking Soda are to me as Windex is to My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It can fix anything...we buy in bulk. 

*I feel I've failed as a mother: my child will eat Spaghettios at least once a day. There are few things he'll eat. This is one of them. I have yet to make any at home via Pinterest.

*I pin crafty sewing projects on Pinterest, but never do them. If it involves sewing, I may as well not pin it. I have multiple sewing projects laying around my house unfinished (unstarted).... (My Christmas tree skirt from last year, for example)

*I've made 3 apple pies in the last week....for other people....but I still ate some of each....I'm making another tomorrow...for my grandma....I'll probably eat some of it too...(Jillian Michaels will be calling my name, soon) 

*I colored my hair last weekend for the FIRST TIME EVER.....I was a nervous wreck, but at least the masses of white hair are now gone :) (why can't women with salt and pepper hair look as distinguished as men with it???)

1 comment:

  1. glad to know I'm not the only one fighting gray hair. I feel like I'm still too young for it! :-/

    ReplyDelete