Monday, July 28, 2014

Mommy Monday

It's "Mommy Monday"...it's almost Tuesday, but if I blogged during daylight hours, I'd have to fight chubby little fingers for the keyboard ;)

On Mommy Monday, I'd like to share some things that make me feel like a human being apart from being "Mommy". (can anyone understand what I'm saying?! :) )

.........................................................................
I'm one of those people who must redecorate every so often or else I get bored with my home. Whether its a change of curtains or rearranging furniture, I MUST change something every so often. Thank goodness for HomeGoods and Marshalls to help me stick to a small budget and satisfy my need for change! :)

Aside from these bits of sunshine....





 I've recently added these bits of sunshine to my home, and I am loving the difference a small change can make!



Yellow has become my new favorite color. I'm finding myself incorporating it into every room. It's wonderful for summer and will transition beautifully into fall! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment